Far in the deep mighty blue ocean
with leap tides to ornament
with ever-roaming waves to anchor
with pandemonium boatman to plunder
on the farthest left of her
from the shore - A Brown Black cray
greek anthology quotes, "God of sea had
been in this antique cave"
To describe, It's almighty empire of
snakes vs scorpions with vultures
preying: spiderrs to cut the
cave from rest
There carved three words:
True to say: Those weren't from the
chisel of a skilled sculptor
but from the very heart of the
writer with his blood
These weren't just a collection of
eleven alphabets, But the very
soul of the writer. The
very essence of life &
thing of the writer.
Nothing for none in it
But all for my....
It is nothing but
It is nothing but
"FORGET ME NOT"
weren't a thing for those
who have, none in their life
either to love or to enjoy
neither to share nor to suffer
weren't for my beloved...
But for her very deepest corner
of her heart of her... for
me to remember.
her soul rest in peace forever.
- Stability - No more crashing and me bashing the computer! Holy crap, I remember IE crashing every hour or so because of those ads, spyware etc. ..
- Extensions - IE may have the support of many search companies etc, but when it comes to what I really need, FF's got it. ..
- The "Feel" - When I was thinking of switching to FireFox, I didn't wanna let that IE feeling go. But I glad I did, because FireFox has got me hooked.
- Safety - Whenever I'm using a non-firefox browser, I don't feel safe anymore. I imagine a hacker breaking into my computer or the computer I'm on when my Internet icon (in the bottom-right) lights up.
- "Customizability" - With FireFox, I can switch around a lot of stuff and make the browser like me (or like I want it), however, with IE, you can't do that a lot...
Evildoer Knowingly Came Clean on WMD’s, President ChargesRead more on Borowitz Report
Just hours after confirming that the search for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq was over, President George W. Bush leveled his harshest charge ever at Saddam Hussein, accusing the former Iraqi dictator of “knowingly telling the truth” about not possessing WMD in the months leading up to the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq.
“After years of lying about his weapons, Saddam Hussein willfully decided to tell the truth about them,” Mr. Bush said. “His treachery knows no bounds.”
After Mr. Bush excoriated Saddam for his “wanton truth-telling,” he added that “thanks to the work of our coalition, Mr. Saddam Hussein will never be free to tell the truth again.”
"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."
- Mahatma Gandhi
08.04 10.04 11.04 12.04 01.05 02.05 03.05 04.05 05.05 06.05 07.05 08.05 10.05 11.05 02.06 03.06 05.06 09.06 01.07 10.07 10.08